Are you quick to spot the critical bugs? Do you excel at finding what’s wrong with software? Does creating the best software and user experience excite you?
Zopa is looking for Quality Assurance engineers like you.
In this role, you will need to put yourself in the end user’s shoes and make sure the product answers all their unique actions, needs and points of interaction with the product. You will work closely with people across engineering, product and support to help deliver an amazing experience using the best technologies available.
From having lent £1.8 billion to date over the last 10 years, with £700 million lent in just the last 12 months, the amount of information we need to store, process and analyse is only going to grow and we need the technology, best practices and in-house skills to support this.
- At least 3 years of experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience with testing web and/or mobile applications
- Knowledgeable in software programming languages
- Knowledgeable with Databases
- Excellent troubleshooting and researching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with agile development environments
- Good at Table Tennis and Table Football