Great technology and people have been at the forefront of achieving Zopa’s position as the leading peer-to-peer consumer finance platform in Europe. We’re regularly featured in the press as an innovator in our sector and, since launching in 2005, we’ve enabled 63,000 people to lend and borrow over £1.5 billion.
MoneySuperMarket named us ‘Best Personal Loans Provider 2016’ and we’ve been voted ‘Most Trusted Personal Loan Provider’ in the Moneywise Customer Awards for the past 7 years in a row.
With a rising interest in peer-to-peer and several more awards under our belt, we’ve grown the team in the last few months. We follow the Spotify Model of Agile, working in Tribes and Squads on different verticals, to support our customers and continually improve our platform. To complete the recent expansion, we’re looking for Software Developers to collaborate on projects which will continue to enhance our stack and take us to the next level.
- We’ll be looking at making the p2p transaction truly scalable so billions of pounds can be lent with ease.
- Creating new ways to engage with our existing lenders and give them opportunities to invest their money flexibly and simply.
- You’ve worked on sizeable C# applications and web platforms for a previous company, like using C# .NET and have an interest in other languages.
- You’ve got an interest in FinTech, want to learn more about peer-to-peer loans and want to work for a company which values its customers and people.
- You can take ownership of tasks and problem solving and see challenges through to completion.
- You’re interested in working in a start-up like environment and want to coach and collaborate with developers, product managers, data scientists and many more alike.
- Commercially minded engineers thrive at Zopa and we like to speak with people who understand business objectives.
- Several people in the team have escaped The City and come to Zopa from large banks. If you no longer want to be a small cog in a large machine, are keen to be more involved in the product and business we’d love to hear from you.
Plus, some data from our dev team:
- 30+ pull requests merged a day
- 5+ deployments per day
- 12GB of logs captured a day
- Feature toggling and a/b testing
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”