YunoJuno are looking for experienced Python/Django developers to join the core platform team.
The product team is currently 7 strong and growing. You will be working alongside experienced Django and front-end developers, together with UX and design. Priorities are set on a continuous basis, and we follow a Kanban-like process (using Trello).
We value independence and you will be given a lot of autonomy; our ultimate measure is a consistent, high-quality output, which we measure through code reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Taking ownership of particular features during key phases of development
- Ongoing development and maintenance of YJ codebase
- Work closely with the UX and design team
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain best practices
- Contribute to YJ’s open source projects
Skills / Experience
- Experience working with a large existing Django codebase
- Experience of test-driven development
- Experience working on a full application (+ 12months)
- Excellent Python (2.x and ideally 3.x) and Django (1.8+)
Bonus points for: