YunoJuno are looking for experienced Python/Django developers to join the core platform team.
The product team is currently 7 strong and growing. You will be working alongside experienced Django and front-end developers, together with UX and design. Priorities are set on a continuous basis, and we follow a Kanban-like process (using Trello).
We value independence and you will be given a lot of autonomy; our ultimate measure is a consistent, high-quality output, which we measure through code reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Taking ownership of particular features during key phases of development
- Ongoing development and maintenance of YJ codebase
- Work closely with the UX and design team
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain best practices
- Contribute to YJ’s open source projects
Skills / Experience
- Experience working with a large existing Django codebase
- Experience of test-driven development
- Experience working on a full application (+ 12months)
- Excellent Python (2.x and ideally 3.x) and Django (1.8+)
Bonus points for:
YunoJuno powers The Future of Work.
What started as a platform to connect the greatest freelancers with a handful of forward-thinking companies is now changing how the creative and tech industry resource their business and manage their workforce. Whether it’s building a new department for one of the most awarded creative agencies or building an enterprise human resource solution for the world’s largest communications network, we use technology to power the freelance revolution.