Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry
Purpose of role:
As the Product Owner within Enterprise Technology Services, you will be the ‘go to’ person within the domain.
The Product Owner is responsible for the Infrastructure technology roadmap set out in conjunction with the business roadmap and 5-year plan. The Product Owner must maintain a strategic view of the current and upcoming projects to ensure they fit within the boundaries of the roadmap, and that requests are appropriately placed.
The Product Owner should represent ETS and interact with the business stakeholders/sponsors, Service Management, Enterprise Architecture, Delivery Management & Service Owners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the roadmap of service capabilities needed to support the business
- Accountable for dividing the strategic roadmaps into executable projects
- Accountable for building and maintaining the BAU backlog
- Responsible for understanding, anticipating and influencing the demand for services
- Support the development of the technical roadmap for ETS to support existing and upcoming services
- Support the evaluation of new technology for use by IT and the business, incorporating them into the strategy.
- Represent the voice of the customer, the business and stakeholders to the team
- Build the team’s knowledge of the business area , encouraging and facilitating interaction
- Promote the principles of continuous, and measurable, improvement
- Encourage and build the innovation capacity of the team by elaborating ideas into proposals allowing the business to understand the cost / benefit
- Excite and motivate the Enterprise Technology Services team by sharing the value of the business objectives they are working to deliver
- Support the drive for post-implementation user adoption of services
- Accountable for the management of customer expectations of services
- Support the drive for change to improve existing services
- Be informed of customer escalations and any major issues relating to the service
- Promote and represent the service to the business
- Effectively influence and communicate with both technical and business stakeholders adapting your style to best engage your audience
- Work with the Product Owner community to manage cross-domain / team dependencies
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Technology Services
Location: London, W12
To Apply: Via Website
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.