Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The Head of Delivery Management is a key business leader on the ETS team, reporting to the Director of Infrastructure. His or her primary responsibility is ensuring the effective and quality delivery of infrastructure projects across the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
The Head of Delivery Management is responsible for setting delivery strategies and providing oversight on project delivery across the ETS organization as executed and managed by the Product Delivery leads. The Head of Delivery Management also has a focus on enabling successful delivery by the teams.
The Head of Delivery Management ensures that ETS is successfully delivering projects for the organization, working with Product Owners, Service Owners and business stakeholders to identify and addresses delivery issues, whatever their cause.
The Head of Delivery Management is also the line manager for assigned Delivery Management staff for ETS and E-Commerce, responsible for hiring and developing Delivery Management talent.
In addition, the Head of Delivery Management is also responsible for the ETS Product Owner team. This team is responsible for engaging with the business to manage demand for ETS services, and for enabling ongoing adoption of ETS products and services by the business.
- Develop and grow the maturity of Project and Delivery Management governance and processes across the organization, especially within ETS
- Work with the Infrastructure Steering Committee to prioritize and schedule resources for projects, identifying resource contention and project risks, issues and changes. With the support of Product
- Delivery leads, provide guidance to ISG on business decisions required to move projects along, and the business and technical impacts of those decisions
- Provide management to Product Delivery Managers (PDL’s), and ensure their appropriate oversight and management of their assigned Portfolios and Programmes, ensuring they meet operational and project success criteria
- Ensure Delivery managers are driving accurate tracking and reporting of their team’s project KPI and financials
- Drive the development of ETS and service delivery to keep up with market trends and developments
- Identify, hire, and develop a strong group-wide ETS Delivery Management team to meet the needs of service delivery practices
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Delivery Managers, acting as their line manager, as assigned
- When needed, take the lead on organizational change initiatives as Program Director
- Strategically work with Product Owners, Architecture and Service Owners to plan and execute strategic service roadmaps
- Carry out the day to day management of team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Prince2, PMP or equivalent professional certification
- Agile delivery management certification
- 10+ years project, program or portfolio management experience
- 4 year degree or equivalent professional experience
- Sound understanding of modern business computing technologies and strategies
- Experience running PMO’s or PM teams supporting IT Services (especially infrastructure)
- Experience managing large (multi-year, >$2 million EUR) portfolios or programmes
- Experience in a line management role with P&L responsibility
- Experience managing portfolios and programmes using Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) toolsets
- Basic computer literacy including the Office suite
- MS Project
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Strong written and oral communications
- Professional demeanour
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and “consulting DNA”
- Fluent English speaker
- Italian language skills desirable, but not required
Reports to: Director, Enterprise Technology Services
Location: London, W12
To Apply: Via Website
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.