Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
Purpose of role:
Associate Delivery Managers (ADM) report to the Head of Delivery Management, with “dotted line” responsibility to any Programme Delivery Managers (PDL) for projects that fall within the PDL’s portfolio or programme. The DC’s primary responsibility is ensuring the effective and quality delivery of assigned infrastructure projects across the Yoox Net-a-Porter Group.
The ADM is responsible for direct, hands-on management of projects, as assigned. These projects will typically consist of simple Business as Usual (BAU) work that is delivered by a single delivery team, but may include some project work. ADM is responsible for planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out this work. The ADM works directly with other Delivery Managers, project teams, Product Owners, Service Owners and business stakeholders to identify and resolve delivery issues, whatever their causes.
ADM’s drive project teams to achieve project goals by building relationships, providing support and removing blockers to progress, acting as business leaders in the organization.
This role does not have direct technical responsibility or ownership of ongoing services, but is responsible for engaging and coordinating the necessary resources to efficiently deliver projects and services as assigned.
Where assigned, the ADM may also have schedule responsibility for Technical Delivery teams. In these cases, the ADM is responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient scheduling and utilization of resources, with the support and feedback of Technical Team leads.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing projects and team BAU work through the full project lifecycle in accordance with group standards and methodologies. This includes:
- Deliver projects to scope, schedule, budget and quality objectives
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adoption objectives are achieved on all projects
- Manage and engage all stakeholders effectively through strong and effective communication
- Manage and engage with all members of the ETS leadership team and executives
- Provide regular reports and manage risk / issues
- Take ownership of project risks and issues, and take responsibility for driving them to resolution
- Ensure all project information is up to date in the Project and Portfolio Management system, including project setup, detailed project plans, budgets, resource plans, documentation, progress and RAG status
- Ensure projects meet the compliance objectives in line with InfoSec, Corporate and legal
- Ensure all new products and services are effectively transitioned to post-implementation support
- Actively drive ETS process and delivery improvement, with a focus on improving customer satisfaction, adoption, and overall ROI
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project team members and stakeholders
- Manage assigned internal and external resources to achieve project success and optimal resource utilization
Skills and Experience:
The position demands a confident, well-organised character who is enthusiastic, dynamic, and has sound project management and business skills. They should have common sense, drive, structure and the willingness to work with colleagues to ‘make things happen’ even in difficult situations. They must remain composed under pressure, be able to comprehend a dynamic work place and make good decisions.
The position requires someone with excellent communication skills, and the confidence of character to be able to say “no” when it is required in the interest of project and organizational success.
- Strong administrative experience or Project Coordination / Project Management experience
- Sound understanding of modern business computing technologies and strategies
- Experience managing projects using Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) toolsets
- Associate level project management certification, such as PMI CAPM or PRINCE2 Foundation
- Agile delivery management certification or experience
Reports to: Head of Infrastructure Product and Delivery
Location: London, W12
To Apply: Via Website
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.