Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
As Security Operations Analyst for our ecommerce platforms, you will help to maintain a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers. You will strive to continuously improve how we detect and respond to security events and work closely with delivery teams to ensure operational security requirements are in place. We expect you to rely on measurements for identifying trouble spots, supporting preventative work and demonstrating the effectiveness of security operations.
- Analyse operational data from ecommerce platforms to detect and respond to security events
- Work with application security engineering to ensure operational security requirements are captured in systems development
- Automate discovery of relevant security events and improve continuous monitoring
- Develop capabilities to ensure production environments adhere to security best practices and appropriate standards
- Adopt workflows to track and prioritise vulnerabilities in our software platforms
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Splunk, Linux, Apache web server, Snort, Tomcat, nginx, mysql and postgresql is a major advantage
- Working knowledge of web application firewalls, web application vulnerabilities and how to detect web attacks
- Experience with cloud technologies and platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Heroku)
- Experience of creating and monitoring application-level security alerts
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration frameworks like puppet and mcollective
- Experienced in any one scripting language
- Experience of working within a software development organisation
Reports to: Head of Platform Security
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.