Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The technical development team is responsible for the customer facing websites and mobile applications and the integration of our systems with services. We are looking for iOS Developers who have a passion for technology and a constant desire to improve and learn more skills, to help drive our mobile apps forwards.
All our developers are encouraged to work on the whole of the app (and website too if that’s your thing). The ideal candidate has a passion for engineering and keeps up to date with the latest developments and frameworks in the iOS area. We embrace LEAN development principles so you should be comfortable pair programing and testing first.
Our current technology stack at YOOX NET-A-PORTER includes Objective C and Swift, along with Kif and UI Test for automation. We regularly explore new technologies and frameworks, so getting complacent is not an option.
Skills and Experience:
- Working directly with design / user experience and the business
- Objective C
- TDD & UI automation
- Order Layout
- Networking Classes & APIs
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation, GCD & Networking
- Autolayout and using Storyboards
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa, iOS trends and APIs
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS
- Understanding of tools for version control
- Exposure of the publishing process for an iOS app
- Experience of using dependency managers such as Cocoapods
- Working within an Agile development team
- Experience of performance profiling with instruments in Xcode
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements
- Understanding of Apple’s iOS design guidelines
- Experience with Swift development
- Publication of personal projects to the app store
Reports to: Delivery Manager
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.