Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We are seeking a talented Identity Access Manager to join our successful Enterprise Technology Services team, who are responsible for delivering first class support services to this exciting and fast developing business.
Being a talented Identity Access Specialist, you will have experience in ensuring appropriate access to resources across heterogeneous technology environments, meeting increasingly rigorous compliance requirements with business skills in addition to technical expertise. Candidates must have experience of working in a busy IT team, servicing a medium to large global corporate retail business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fantastic Enterprise Technology Services team; the team are a group of highly skilled and collaborative individuals with service and satisfaction as one of their core principles, employing a range of technologies to deliver tangible results whilst exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Identity Access Management for global on premise & cloud based systems, access management activities, with the goal of increasing security and productivity while decreasing repetitive tasks, ensuring end-to-end delivery of service excellence
- Ensure that procedures are followed for access and change control request for all maintained systems
- Coordinate (and carry out some) duties of managing the roles and access privileges of individual users and housekeeping on all systems in line with security policies & defined procedures
- Ensure data populated as part of the account creation process is consistently recorded across systems to organizational standards
- Ensure all requests are responded to and resolved within SLA
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all requests for audit purposes
- Identify and deliver operational efficiencies within Identity Access Management
- Act as an escalation point via the Service Desk for all Access Management related IT issues from customers
- Participate in internal/external audits and ensure compliance with any audits
- Create processes to ensure efficient provision of service and suggest enhancements in processes and technologies
- Provide advice to colleagues relating to access issues
- Liaise with other teams and system owners to resolve issues
- Ensure handover of systems coming into support are understood and documented from an access perspective
- Be aware of legislative, business and IT policies to adhere to our legal and business obligations
- Monitoring & regular reporting of system access controls including defining, reporting & analysing KPIs
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ working in the Identity Access Management field within a busy IT team servicing a medium to large corporate business
- Experience of operating in an Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) environment
- Experience of defining and implementing Roles-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Exceptional Process Management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good team-player with proven record of coaching & mentoring
- Ability to focus on delivering an excellent customer experience
- Reliable and consistent
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
Reports to: Enterprise Technology Services Manager
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.