Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
- Performs Release and Change management for the YOOX Net-A-Porter Group.
- Coordinates and monitors the progress of several projects comprising a release.
- Helps define and enforce release and change planning and quality procedures.
- Coordinates build and release activities, schedules, and resources for planned releases and emergency patches.
- Change Management
- Continue to establishing the Change Management strategy and function for the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group
- Help improve change and release management processes.
- Working with project streams to integrate and coordinate change management activities into project plans
- Chair the CAB meeting
- Complete change management assessments and review the change risk and impact
- Evaluate and ensure business readiness
- Update and maintain the change calendar
- Manage the change volume
- Communicate changes plans to all required stakeholders in all levels of the business.
- Track and report issues which have impact on Change Management
- Define and measure success metrics, report and monitor change progress
- Release Management
- Working with all IT teams, planned the yearly release schedule
- Schedule and manage all releases including major releases, point releases and emergency releases for multiple project streams across the YOOX NET-A-PORTER group.
- Chair daily release stand-ups to review release progress and readiness
- Monitor the release progress to ensure the all deliverables are completed accurately and on time
- Maintain a set of release procedures including a deployment checklist.
- Liaising and managing relationships with all levels of the business and creating relationships with project managers, technical operations, developers, testers, product owner and senior managers.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Help maintain version control, co-ordination and execution of all IT releases
- Key decision maker and facilitator for ‘Go/No Go’ decisions on IT changes/ releases
- Provide release health and progress reports to all relevant parities on a weekly basis
- Provide release stats/reports to all relevant parties (inc senior management) on a monthly basis
- Chair release retrospective meetings
- Performs JIRA6 administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Possess and demonstrates knowledge of release and project management principals, practices and procedures.
- Solid leadership qualities.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Analytical skills and a solid facilitator
- Proficient with a project scheduling software tool and bug tracking tools an advantage
Reports to: Engineering Support Manager
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.