Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
As our Application Security Engineer, you will help to maintain a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers. Our product engineering teams will rely on your expert guidance to design, build and verify the security of their solutions.
- Security consultancy and advice to software development teams
- Providing teams with functional security requirements
- Security design reviews
- Security assessments, with and without source code access
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of software vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of security design principles
- Working knowledge of web application security and testing
- Experience of working with software development teams
- Competence in at least one programming language
- Awareness of the principles of a Secure Development Lifecycle
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Independent Security Research
- Working in an Agile development environment
- J2EE, Web Frameworks or API Security
- Understanding of iOS and Android Security
- Micro-service/Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Reactive and Isomorphic Web Applications
- Node.js, Scala, Java, Perl or .NET Programming
- Hands on experience with Static Code Analysis tools
- Authentication Technologies for Single Sign On
Reports to: Head of Platform Security
Location: London, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.