Xelix is a SaaS platform used by large buying organisations such as retailers and manufacturers. Our software allows these companies to manage the process of Early Settlement Discount – where they offer to pay their supplier invoices earlier in return for small discounts. This process enables them to reduce their cost of sales whilst offering their suppliers access to immediate cash flow.
We are backed by Passion Capital and based at their offices in Clerkenwell.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Python developer to join our team. You will lead the technical side of the business and work alongside the founders to build a world-class SaaS product used by some of the largest companies in the world. Be part of our story from the start.
- You will act as the company’s technical lead – accountable for all aspects of product development and delivery.
- You will be responsible for product roadmap and implementation.
- You will be hand’s on! Writing well designed, well documented & efficient code.
- You will bring new ideas, tools and processes to the team.
- You will work with our customers to implement bespoke software solutions.
- You will recruit new team members in line with resourcing requirements.
- Minimum 3 years software engineering experience in a Startup or corporate environment
- Degree in Computer Science (preferred).
- Track record in delivering agile projects.
- Proven ability to manage other developers and/or agencies.
Big plus points:
- Experience designing & developing SaaS products
- Good understanding of basic finance & accounting
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Sage, Oracle & SAP
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Your choice of hardware
- Flexible working
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
- Great office
- 20 meters from Leather Lane food market