Job Title: Front End Developer
Reports to: Lead Engineer, London
Location: Piccadilly Circus
Vivastreet is a free classifieds website. Our aim is to offer our users a simple and sociable shopping and selling experience through its extensive choice of adverts ranging from buy and sell services, properties, cars, events, pets, friendships, love and much more, all in their local area.
Vivastreet is a global brand which operates across Europe, Latin America, North America and North Africa – in total 13 countries across the world. We promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere in our centrally located Soho office in London, and consider ourselves a passionate bunch, who are offering a valuable service to become the go-to-place for all your classifieds needs. If joining a talented dynamic team is what you’re looking for, then we are looking for people like you.
For more information about us please check out our blog http://blog.vivastreet.co.uk/
- Promoting best practices for all areas of front end development
- Working as part of a cross functional team of developers, QA Engineers and Product Owners
- Working in an Agile environment and contributing to the overall function of the team
Skills & Requirements
The following skills and experience are required:
- Experience optimising front end performance of websites
- Agile project experience with the confidence to strive for continuous improvement within the team
- Know how to work within a PHP codebase
- Ability to work on your own initiative/be a self-starter who can see what needs fixing and fix it!
You will be a friendly, enthusiastic positive person who can work as part of a diverse team. You will have excellent communication skills and will be willing to take on new challenges with a positive attitude. You will thrive when working within a team environment.
Benefits and work atmosphere
We look after everyone who works for us, in exchange for your dedication we offer:
- Regular training
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Social events
- Company lunch every other Friday
We are a vibrant business full of creative and passionate people who enjoy sharing ideas outside of the office during our social gatherings.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV including your portfolio or work examples, including code samples demonstrating responsive design.
In order to be considered for this position, please apply through Boolerang now!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Please note due to the volume of applications received for this position we are only able to contact successful candidates