viagogo is the world’s largest marketplace for tickets to live events. Our goal is to bring the widest selection of concert, sport, theatre, and festival tickets to every fan’s fingertips. With millions of happy customers from over one hundred different countries, we’re well on our way. We’ve made this possible by providing a safe and secure platform for fans to buy and sell tickets to live events anywhere in the world. It’s no wonder that hundreds of leading sports and entertainment brands have partnered with viagogo, including Manchester United, Chelsea FC, and more.
viagogo’s Product Team is at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users. We’re looking for Product Analysts to join the analytical brain trust that influences and informs viagogo’s product and engineering leadership teams. You’ll work with rich data sets and develop a deep understanding of user behaviour. You’ll not only have the opportunity to deliver insights, but also define product requirements and team up with our engineers and designers to guide products from conception to launch. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong acumen for consumer web products and the ability to leverage data to drive the understanding and improvement of our products.
This position is located in our London office.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards on key metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- Mine rich data sets to understand user behaviour and guide product decisions
- Design and analyse controlled (A/B) experiments to understand the impact of changes on our users
- Define detailed product specifications and create wireframes/mock-ups to communicate features and functionality to our engineering and design teams
- Perform rigorous, cross-platform testing to ensure our products are up to standard before release
- Excellent critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills; BA/BSc in Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or other quantitative field preferred
- Entrepreneurial drive to initiate and drive projects and achieve stretch goals with minimal guidance
- Extremely thorough, detail-oriented, and organised, with ability to manage multiple parallel projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to convey analyses in an effective manner
- Strong understanding of maths and statistics with demonstrable ability to perform complex analyses; experience with Excel, SQL, R, Python, or other tools for statistical analysis preferred
We’re on a mission to provide any ticket, to any fan, anywhere in the world. Come and find out how we’re changing the way people experience live events.