viagogo, the world’s largest ticket marketplace, is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand our business. This role is the perfect stepping stone from university or grad school into a high growth multinational internet company with a start-up ethos.
As a Business Analyst you’ll take on big responsibilities that directly impact our success. The Analyst’s role will be to identify and solve critical issues the business encounters as it scales through analytical horsepower, communications skills, leadership, and business judgment. You will be working alongside a team of ex-bankers and consultants from top-tier firms such as J.P.Morgan, Credit-Suisse and PWC, and will gain hands-on experience in the different areas of the e-commerce business through a rotational program moving through departments.
This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry. Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 24 months, and leading a department within 3-4 years.
The role will be based in London, UK, and will require travel to other offices across the globe. Your package will include a competitive basic salary for the tech start-up scene, plus equity. Not to mention a fun team, great working environment, amazing career prospects… and all the big concerts and football games you will be attending!
- Strategy and analytics
- Providing analytical support in evaluating different strategic opportunities and initiatives across supply, logistics and customer care
- Develop forecasting models of supply and demand to support business decisions and resource allocation
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
- Build the main business metrics and dashboards to track and assess the performance of different areas across the business
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication, including strong “executive presence” and ability to work effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- High degree of creativity, curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
- Desire to learn and build an analytical skill set including excel modelling and data analysis using SQL
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong bias towards action
- 0-1 year of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Economics or Mathematics from an accredited top-tier College