To do so, it brings:
- great app: we turn your smart phone into a remote that to your TV/STB and learn about the shows you loves. If available, you can watch that content directly on the mobile device.
- great recommendation engine: uses demographics, social media behaviour, in-app activity and collaborative filtering
Utelly launched in October 2015 and has been growing steadily since then. We are now recruiting to strengthen our team as we are about to enter a new phase of acceleration.
We are back by talented investors, including VCs such Wellington Partners and Talis Capital.
We are a small team of 6, eager to add the next top notch individuals to the mix.
You’ll join us as a full stack python developer, building our platform, APIs as well as some web apps that go with it. There is a lot of data manipulation involved, from various sources and a layer of machine learning for our recommendation engine. There is also some devops stuff to do as we are a lean team.
We are paving the way to a new form of entertainment where tv channels don’t mean much anymore and it’s all about the content and how easy it is to access it. We need innovators able to lead by example when it comes to getting s*** done.
Here, there should be a long list of bullet points of things that you must know and other that would be cool for you to know. The reality is this is not a great way to sum you up. As actions speak louder than words, tell us what you’ve done and why you think it is relevant to us. Show us your skills hands-on and you’ll get in. The ability to deliver speaks for itself.
To get you started, here a few details about our stack:
- Python driven (Django, Flask, scripts,…)
- AWS (EC2, Beanstalk, S3, ElastiCache, …)
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Your choice of hardware
- Training budget and the time to spend it
- Coffee and beer
- Weekly team lunch
- Located 1min from Moorgate station (EC2Y 9AR)
To apply, send your CV and any references to past work, git repos, etc…
Direct applications only
You must be able to work in the UK.
No recruitment agencies or outsourcing companies please. If you contact us, we will make you read this back to us.