Learn. Innovate. Deliver. Share. It’s how we roll…
We foster an environment in which entrepreneurial thinking can thrive.
We use Innovation Days to build on our own ideas that we are passionate about. Then apply the techniques that we use to incubate these ideas internally. Because without an equity share we know not to expect brilliant ideas to be born.
We are looking for Ruby on Rails developers to join our London office.
Recognised as being key members in the community, our developers are responsible for building scalable, sustainable systems from project inception right through to production.
Our Ruby and Rails experts code to the best of their ability to ensure the highest level of quality in our digital products.
We need someone who can:
- Develop and maintain complex Ruby on Rails applications through agile ways of working
- Make informed decisions quickly drawing from experience across a wide technical stack
- Involve your team in discussions on progress of stories
- Turn designs and wireframes into functional applications
What experience will you need?
- Experience of pioneering the way people work in an agile environment
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience in setting up and maintaining UNIX systems
- An understanding of continuous integration and delivery
- Interesting and varied project work
- 10 innovation days a year
- 25 holidays plus bank holiday allowance, loyalty and flex benefits
- Life Assurance policy at 4x salary
- Potential for equity in an Unboxed product
- Co-location and collaboration
- Weekly games and socialising
- Generous conference budget
- A bike to work scheme
- Biannual reviews
- A peer-to-peer mentoring programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Workplace pension