Title: iOS Mobile app developer
Location: Work from the London office 1-2 days a week and the rest remotely based
Are you a talented, smart, conscientious iOS Mobile app developer, who wants to gain experience in a fast-growing company?
Join the team at ToucanTech, a London-based EdTech start-up building a SaaS-model community software for schools, universities and other organisations.
Launched in 2014, we’ve signed up 20 customers including primary and secondary schools, sixth form colleges and university departments such Hill’s Road Sixth Form College, Francis Holland, Concord College and Watford Grammar School for Girls.
- Building a complete iOS Application for the entire app lifecycle from concept to delivery and support.
- Integrating the app with our existing systems
- Working closely with our web and cloud developers
- Assisting with the the development of a mobile API
Essential skills required:
- One+ years experience of developing native mobile apps for iOS
- Proven commercial mobile development
- Experience or using REST API’s
- Experience with the Apple developer portal, releasing and updating apps to the app store.
- Git/GitHub for source control
Nice to have:
- Experience of developing for other platforms (Android or Windows mobile) or using cross platform development tools.
- Using Amazon web services for mobile push notifications
We’ll hire you full time. Salary will depend on how good you are. You’ll work in a fun, no-nonsense small organisation with very flexible working hours and style – but with a lot of challenge and responsibility.
Please apply with a short covering letter, your CV, and any relevant links (GitHub, Portfolio, etc).
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to sponsor foreign working visas.