You will support our senior developer in the design, build, and deployment of our ASP.NET web application. You’ll get to work across the full development lifecycle in a truly agile environment.
All development is done in-house from scratch, so you will face technically complex problems and devise elegant solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious junior to mid-level C# developer to join a small, talented team based in central London (Southwark).
Attitude matter more than experience for this role. We don’t need you to have years of commercial experience, but we do need you to have a passion for learning and a positive attitude to problem-solving and discovery.
We’ve built a world-class online assessment applciation which is used by thousands of people every day. We’re improving the application on a daily basis and we’re looking for you to help us.
We serve online assessments to clients all over the world. Our psychologists design the science behind them while our developers make sure the application runs smoothly across browsers, collects respondent data, runs statistical analyses, and communicates via API with third-party applications.
Because of our small size we naturally work in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We’re all passionate about slick, stable, user-friendly online assessments.
If you love coding we’d love to hear from you. You don’t need to know everything, but you should be self-driven and hungry to learn. If you’re the kind of person who spots something that can be done better and gets on with it, you’re probably the kind of person we’re looking for.
What you’ll be working on:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, WCF, SQL Server, IoC;
- Support (and learn from) our senior developer;
- Understanding functional requirements from our psychologists and turning them into code;
- Deploying and maintaining production systems;
- Test-driven development and bug fixing;
- Support clients who are using our API;
- Code new views for clients who want a white-label service;
- Troubleshooting and optimising the existing application
What we need from you:
- Strong C# skills and knowledge of .Net design patterns;
- Some experience with SQL Server;
- Some experience with IIS, HTML, and CSS;
Any time from now, to suit you.