StreetTeam is building a global network of advocates that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others.
We’re currently ‘web only’ but we’re looking to move to native now. We’re seeking a Lead iOS engineer willing to take ownership and lead the mobile development.
This is an unusual opportunity to join a hugely talented & funded team. You really will be instrumental in helping to craft what StreetTeam becomes over time, working primarily alongside the Product/Design functions as well as our (backend) Engineering teams. It is therefore paramount that you’re able to work effectively as part of a small, dynamic team.
- Commercial experience building iOS applications, with (end to end) examples
- Quality is really important to you – your code is well organised, clean, self-documenting and riddled with comments
- You pride yourself on always being up to date with the latest frameworks and design paradigms
- You were one of the first to dive into Swift and iOS 9
- SDK/API integration experience; ability to adopt and consume 3rd party services with ease
- Clear understanding of the technical delivery life cycle
- You are familiar with Lean and Agile methodologies
- Excellent problem solving ability, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great teammate; attested experience of working across teams i.e. with designers, back-end engineers
- Willing to influence and inspire the team with creative ideas
Bonus points for experience/ eye for:
- Product design and UX
- Mobile analytics
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. We’ve just closed a major round of funding and you’ll play a big part and share in the business’ continued growth.
- Work your way – Inspiring and friction free work environment
- Unlimited holiday – take what you need
- Own your work – everyone is an owner so that there is alignment across the company
- Share memories – we go to Bestival as a team every year!
- Company retreats – we organise a week away with the whole team to think about the future of the company in months rather than hour
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. Feel free to check us out more here.
StreetTeam is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all.