Stratajet is the world’s first real-time private jet booking platform, which lets you search, compare and book the most convenient flight at the best price in less than two minutes.
Dedicated to making private jet-travel more accessible than ever before, the booking platform is based on our own ground-breaking technology, which provides you with all the options available for your journey in seconds. Check it out here: http://www.stratajet.com/
We are looking for a Frontend Developer/Designer to join our vibrant, growing development team in our London office. You will be responsible for turning low and high fidelity mockups into HTML, CSS with the odd bit of JS. We expect you to produce code that; following best practices, works on all modern browsers and across a range of devices. You will be required to work with our backend developers and UX designer to fully understand the feature requirements and be expected to create a suitable interface that makes it easy for our users to interact with.
- Demonstrable and solid experience in frontend development
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS (and Sass)
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Proficiency in prototyping tools (we use Bootstrap & Material Design Lite)
- Knowledge of performance techniques (minification, compression etc)
- Contribute and collaborate with development team to aid design direction
- Understanding of standards and best practices in web design
- Desirable Additional Person Specifications
- Confident using Git in the terminal for version control
- Experience using task runners (we use Gulp)
- Understanding of a JS MVC framework (we use Angularjs)
- Familiar with Atomic CSS
- Ability to write accessibility compliant HTML
Now’s the right time to join us too, as the company goes into its growth stage. We can promise a fun, dynamic learning environment, working in supportive team/ Ping-Pong tournaments, a magical self-replenishing fridge full of snacks and fruit. As a Company we get together to have weekly scrums with a few drinks to help us through, and as a team we hold regular dev nights. Above all you get the opportunity to play a key role in the team whose mission it is to transform the industry!