We are looking for IT graduates with entrepreneurial spirit for the new software startup side of our business. We will offer structured training and career progression
Your challenge is…
to help us develop and bring to market an exciting piece of software being developed in-house. So while you can expect to work with cutting-edge technology you’ll also have the opportunity to develop client-facing and sales and marketing skills.
Your role is…
to join us as a Software Developer. You’ll work in collaboration with senior software developers to help code and develop our innovative software. We’ll look to you to provide high-level technical designs to develop the software, and then help grow it into a business in its own right.
As your career progresses, you can expect to work across all areas of software development lifecycle, from strategy to implementation to sales and marketing. This will provide you with a broad base of experience from which to build an outstanding career.
We would like to see:
- Scientific or technical degree, or a relevant professional qualification, or equivalent experience
- Experience of software development, ideally using Python and related technologies
- Experience/understanding of software development in an enterprise setting
- An individual who welcomes a challenging startup environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to clearly document processes and procedures and communicate ideas
- Strong customer orientation and an excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivation and commitment
The following would be useful:
Specific startup experience or those with potential to develop and this will be reflected in the salary offered.
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience of other languages and programming paradigms
- Evidence of thinking about software development at a deeper level
- Sales and Marketing Experience to create a buzz around our product
- Minimum of a year’s work experience