The type of activities involved in the position are as follows :
- Be able to contribute to design briefs
- Implementation of technical development on websites.
- Report on the impacts of our activities, draw insights from the results.
We are looking for :
- Good communication skills, proactive and a passion to work independently
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and it’s importance in modern website design.
- An ability to explain complicated concepts to a diverse team consisting of a range of skill sets.
Required experience :
- Expected Proficiency in HTML5
- Excellent command of CSS3 with a keen eye for UX design
- Experience with WordPress and any relevant CMS
- An intermediate understanding of SEO from the perspective of a Web Developer
A bonus, but not essential:
- PHP to add additional functionality to WordPress themes and to query SQL databases.
- Experience with photoshop
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate would be driven, passionate and hardworking. It’s an exciting place to be so come and join the ride!