Rise Project are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our expanding inhouse Creative team who together bring our marketing campaigns to life.
In this role you will be working closely with the design and development team to help deliver both client and internal projects.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and supporting a number of secure, scalable, maintainable and high performance internal and external websites and applications.
You will also help ensure the solutions we deliver are of a high quality through building and maintaining automated tests alongside developments..
We work primarily on a AWS environment, handling several websites that receive traffic in the millions each month. The ideal candidate will need to understand how their code reflects on performance along with an awareness of server side configuration.
- You will have a few years’ experience in a commercial environment and possess the ability to always deliver high quality work
- You constantly keep yourself updated in the development industry
- You thrive in a fast moving environment
- You are a strong problem solver and enjoy finding solutions to tricky situations
About Your Experience:
- You will need to possess a working knowledge of LAMP development tools along with strong front-end abilities
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, PHP, AJAX, jQuery, HTTP, Apache, Cookies, Headers, Asset loading, Caching etc.
- Ideal – knowledge of Web MVC frameworks
- Experience of Responsive Design