This role involves working closely with designers, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages to the latest standards. You’ll also work closely with server-side projects to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
Most of the time you’ll be working with a customised WordPress platform on a Bootstrap frame, so you’ll work closely with the developers and designers to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology.
- Working closely with Designers and Project Managers to produce clean and efficient code to the highest standard.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing WordPress based websites with new functionality or organising the infrastructure.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility.
About Your Skills:
- Responsive web design & Bootstrap CSS framework experience
- Experience of working with WordPress theme/plugin development
- Git version control
- Strong time management and self-organisational skills
About Your Experience:
- Experience working in a fast paced agency environment would be a distinct advantage for this role
- Understanding of web technologies, browsers and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions
- Excellent problem solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find best solutions
- Considerable commercial experience
- Able to show a strong portfolio, demonstrating your abilities in Web Development
- Previous experience working with a marketing team would be advantageous