Reposit is a start up on the verge of changing the tenancy deposit system in the UK forever, we currently offer a paperless system where the tenants pay a fee of 1 weeks rent instead of a conventional 6 week deposit. We aren’t going to stop there, we believe the entire renting experience is in need of a revolution – renting should be more affordable, and feel as exciting and hassle free as going on holiday. Our mission is to grow our products so that everything from deposits, to cleaning and maintenance can be managed from your phone.
- 1-2 years commercial engineering experience.
- Experience developing scalable APIs in Node.js.
- Have worked with front-end frameworks/platforms such as Angular, Ember,React etc.
- Have some knowledge of common development patterns and when to use them.
- Understand the importance of writing good quality, tested code.
- You have worked with cloud based architecture e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure before.
- Love working with small, fast-paced engineering teams.
What you’ll be working on
- You will report directly to the CTO to help solve real-world problems.
- Extending our APIs to support new features, 3rd party integration and scale.
- Creating an enjoyable user experience using event-driven front end technologies.
- Developing systems that learn from the user data we collect.
What we value
- Forward thinking people who want to make things happen.
- A good sense of humour.
- Transparency, no bullsh*t and being open to others peoples ideas.
- Loving your job.
- Learning; we want people who constantly develop themselves and see the opportunity in what they don’t know.
- Motivation to work in a start up environment.
Please send your CV along with a short cover letter including a couple of short paragraphs about you, a brief summary of your past industry experiences (the good and the bad), what your ideal job would look like and why you think Reposit would be a good fit for you.