This job post is for a London-based full-time Python/Django developer.
Beside being highly fluent in Python and Django (with 3+ year working experience), the ideal candidate will be familiar with Git, Python testing tools and techniques, Docker, PostgreSQL, RESTful services, GNU/Linux systems.
Below a more detailed description of the profile we are looking for.
- High familiarity with Python, Django and their respective ecosystems
- RESTful services with django-rest-framework
- Testing with Pytest
- One or more GNU/Linux distributions, possibly Debian or derivatives
- Bash scripting and the command-line
- Git for code versioning
- Familiarity with the Python ecosystem
- Docker and docker-compose
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Being contributor or maintainer of one or more Open Source projects
- Data Science with NumPy, Pandas and Scikit-learn
- Familiarity with Let’s Encrypt
- Websockets with django-channels
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A friendly working environment in a small (but quickly growing) team of developers
- One day a week working from home
- Half day a week working on your Open Source application or doing research on your preferred topic