printed.com is a rapidly expanding ecommerce business, online print is one of the fastest growing sectors in the printing industry. ‘Your print, your way’ is our motto, so you’ll find our site packed with the widest range of print products, papers and finishing options, suitable for any business and any print job.
We’re a young company based in the heart of London, between Oxford Circus and Regent’s Park. The ideal printed.com employee is equal parts dynamic and enthusiastic. They should be brimming over with new, original ideas that they just can’t wait to share with their team and bring to life. A fast-paced work environment is a printed.com employee’s playground.
We take an innovative approach to every project, which our ever-evolving tech stack emulates. The neat stuff we’re working on at the moment consists of workflow automation software and cloud computing. At printed.com we believe in building the right solution to the problem, and we’ll utilise whatever means we need to do that!
- 5+ years working with Symfony PHP framework (minimum 3 years with Symfony2)
- 5+ years working with SQL databases
- 2+ years working with AngularJS
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming and its concepts (SOLID)
- Experience managing a team and leading sprints
- Experience working in a TDD environment
- Experience writing and maintaining coding standards and guidelines for the team
- Experience working with and configuring Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Strong Git experience
- Strong ability to debug and solve complex problems and assist others
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Memcached/ Redis