Positive Luxury is looking for a self-motivated and driven Junior full-stack developer. You’ll be responsible for creating and improving our web interface, back-end and new products.
We want someone who can write, deploy and maintain the highest quality code and who can work closely with a small team and help us reach our goals.
Skills & Requirements
Ideally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both technically and non-technically
- Knowledge of libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Angular, Node.js
- Experience or strong desire to dive into the server-side and develop cross-functionally
- Champion of modern development practices and tools e.g. CI, DVCS (Git), TDD
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Desire to work in a small team, and have a huge impact with a lot of autonomy
- Ability to take ownership of a project or issue, analyse it and then deliver
You’ll need a technical background, which should include 1-3 years of software development experience and may also include a degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering (but it’s real-world experience that really counts).
About Positive Luxury
Right now we are small, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a company that is going places.
We want our team to be made up of different backgrounds and disciplines who can envision what is possible. Someone that can influence their own development. What we do requires global vision and autonomy to develop and deliver a cutting-edge service. Most importantly, we will give you that freedom to be you and do the best work of your life.
We’d love to hear what you can bring to the team. To apply, please send us a covering letter that will impress, along with your CV and please also include a Github profile, other relevant online presence (e.g. blog, portfolio, Stack Overflow) or links to your work.