Peak is the number one brain training app on mobile and, since it launched in 2014, has been downloaded nearly 20 million times. It has been recognised by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available, winning Best of 2014, Best of 2015 and Best of 2016 awards as well as Editors’ Choice on both the App Store and Play Store. The company, which is based in central London, was founded by entrepreneurs from Google, Amazon, Playfish/EA and academia who set out to help people to play smarter and get more from their apps and mobile devices.You’ll be joining our engineering team and working alongside game designers and neuroscientists to bring exciting games and content to millions of users worldwide.
- Own and build new feature on the Peak flagship iOS app
- Solve challenging client performance and scaling issues
- Use expert knowledge of the iOS platform to help guide design and engineering decisions
- Improve unit testing and continuous integration processes
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years building consumer-facing web or mobile software
- Ability to build an iOS application end-to-end
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience building/contributing to an app already in the App Store
- Knowledge of SpriteKit and SceneKit is a plus
- Software architecture experience and database design experience
- Strong OOP, good knowledge in pattern and anti-pattern design
- Experience with Instruments, Unit and UI Automation testing, continuous integration & deployment
- Eligible to work in the UK
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We set our hiring bar really high – you will be working with the best.
- The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our app and our brand, and learn loads from day one!
- Competitive salary and loads of perks including healthy snacks all day long, gym membership, your choice of hardware and a fun and friendly working environment.