Do you get excited about creating, improving and shipping impactful products for millions of people? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Do you write great product specs and turn them into real plans? Great. Come work with us!
We are Paddle. We create awesome tools for developers and software companies. We take away all of the extra pain developers go through running their businesses and let them just focus on building great products.
We handle all the hard stuff like payments, subscriptions & recurring billing, licensing, audience management, and analytics, all delivered through easy-to-integrate in-app SDKs and web APIs.
We’re backed by some of the best in the world and and looking for versatile talent to join our rapidly growing company in Bermondsey.
About the Role
- Work closely with the Founder CEO, CTO and VP Sales to manage the product roadmap, prioritise feature requirements and discuss requests for development that benefits our customers and long-term strategic goal
- Define and document user requirements ready for implementation by our development team
- Craft and maintain our process for ticket authoring and enforce a high minimum standard of spec writing for new features, determining their scope including appropriate technical detail
- Plan work around large features, breaking them into smaller tasks that can be worked on and released independently
- Plan weekly sprints, prioritise tasks, monitor progress to ensure we ship well-crafted product at a timely pace
- Coordinate with design team to ensure any UX work is both completed on time, and included in required engineering tickets before work begins
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Comfortable talking with engineering, sales and management
- Strong technical proficiency gained through engineering background or management on a B2B product
- Ability to guide change and shift priorities based on evolving requirements
Ability to effectively articulate messaging and purpose to partner with other parts of our organisation
- Previous exposure to JIRA (or similar integrated issue and release tracking system)
- Experience gathering requirements and transforming them into technical design specifications
- Demonstrated history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams and familiarity with web based product development and platform architecture
- Share options – everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management
- Transparent performance company wide, input into company direction, ideas and growth
- We care about results, not face time – if you need some time to work from home and can maintain efficiency then that’s cool with us
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, go-karting… you name it!)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international community
If you feel these match with what you want to be doing then apply here to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to swing by our new offices to say hi!
Closing date: 23rd December 2016
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company.