Open Blend is an online tool that enables and supports people managers to have effective coaching conversations with their direct reports.
Open Blend software facilitates ongoing coaching led one to ones where managers can focus on an individual’s key drivers, wellbeing and performance.
Established for just 2 years, in our short history we are proud to include companies such as American Express, Bain & Company, Waitrose and Heathrow Airport in our portfolio of clients.
We are taking on investment to help us significantly increase our product portfolio, and to accelerate our growth.
Part of our growth plans includes building a world-class in-house technology team.
As the founding member of the new in-house tech team, you will work closely with the Head of Product, the CEO, COO and an experienced advisory board to manage the provision of all the technical elements of the product suite and the technology infrastructure requirements of the business.
What’s the role?
- Head of Tech in an innovative HR tech start-up
- Combination of hands on software engineering and IT strategy
- Responsibility for the full stack as well as effective operational IT including (but not limited to) support, business continuity planning, security and third party management.
- Leading and collaborating to develop lean & agile development practices
- Delivering high-growth projects across multiple channels such as: Architectural re-structure, Fully responsive site, Stand-alone BI products, Consumer app, New API suite, Analytics re-structure
Compensation Package: £60,000- £65,000 + Employee share scheme + training allowance
We are based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.