NUM is a patent-pending protocol which is predicted to change the way users connect with businesses over the internet. The new protocol will be announced in early 2017. Your job will be to help develop the first suite of iOS apps to implement this protocol based on the protocol specification and proof of concept prototypes.
NUM Technology Ltd was founded by the inventor of NUM, the business is founder-funded and about to raise a seed round. You will work directly with the founder on a daily basis and be a key member of the development team. You will be based in our Canary Wharf offices on the 29th Floor of One Canada Square.
- Vested equity and stock options in a company with huge potential.
- Compensation review after each investment round.
- Help create company culture.
- One of the best views of London from your desk.
- Team drinks each week.
Your character traits:
- Belief and ambition to take on the status quo and internet giants.
- Eager to learn, develop and have impact.
- Passion for the internet and technology.
Your skills (required):
- BSc in Computer Science or similar.
- Expert in Objective-C or Swift.
- iOS SDK and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong UI and UX design skills.
- Experience working with APIs, Git and Test Driven Development.
- An eye for great design and user experiences on mobile devices.
- Object Oriented Design skills.
- Understanding of REST and JSON.
- Good knowledge of storyboards, auto layout, size classes and retina graphics.
Your skills (desirable):
- MSc Computer Science or similar
- One or more published apps in the App Store
- Android experience
- Both Objective-C and Swift experience
- Experience developing apps for macOS
Please send your CV along with an introduction explaining why you would like to help create company culture at our start-up.
All applicants must be free to work in the UK without work permit requirements. Strictly no recruitment agencies.