Karmarama is the UK’s most progressive creative agency, now part of Accenture Interactive. We combine creative excellence with technology-inspired solutions. This means we can help clients with their business challenges now, as well as plan for their business opportunities next. We think it’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
As part of our multi-disciplined eCRM team, you will be responsible for the development of engaging email campaigns using a variety of technologies, which enables us to deliver world-class services for our clients. Our people are passionate about innovation; they are all detail-oriented and brilliant organisers.
The successful candidate will be working alongside UX and Digital Designers, Project and Account Managers in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to work quickly and accurately, taking ownership for your own work and playing a key part in the eCRM team. You will, naturally, have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills.
SKILLS SET & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL:
- E-mail development:
- Cross-browser/e-mail client
- Table-based layouts
- Responsive design
- Git version control
SKILLS SET & EXPERIENCE – DESIRABLE:
- Demonstrable experience developing email campaigns, ideally in an agency environment.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Confident communicator who regularly demonstrates initiative and collaboration.
We offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pension (2% matching contribution)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye care
- Bespoke Development Programme
- and many more