We are Nice:
We love great technology that is intuitive, well-designed and delightful. We love ideas. And we love people. That’s a lot of love. We spend our days creating great apps, websites and digital services. Chances are you’ve used one of them already and thought it was lovely. We work across all devices using the latest technologies to create the best experiences. We’re also part of Karmarama, one of the largest independent agencies in the UK. And we’re growing at an amazing rate. But that’s enough about us.
We are a fast growing team and are now we’re looking for a DevOps expert to join our team of talented all-rounders, responsible for all the development, testing and deployment activities for all products within Nice agency and across the Karma group. You’ll bridge the gap between IT and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on our software engineering capabilities, processes and delivery. We work using agile continuous integration methodologies applying continuous delivery approaches to all of our projects.
We are looking for a DevOps expert to:
- Work with our talented iOS, Android and Web Tech development teams to improve integration and automation across the board.
- Audit existing tools and processes and recommend improvements.
- Work with our Head of Engineering to define DevOps processes for all projects to follow.
- Work with our Head of Quality to integrate automated testing in every project.
- Improve the quality of our core projects by improving the underlying infrastructure.
- Guide development teams on the wonders of DevOps.
So, if you like variety, you’re in luck. You’ll be working across development, technical design, test management and coordination, business analysis, test execution and deployment management. You’ll work closely with all development teams (across web and mobile) on such activities as providing the groundwork for starting new projects quickly and efficiently, building test scripts, owning and implementing all app submissions and supporting the team in a number of ways to ensure the smooth flow of business.
Sounds nice, huh?
You’ll be an already experienced DevOps engineer. You’ll need to be inquisitive (a true digital-detective!) and solution orientated and have a clear passion for emerging technology. You’ll work well under pressure and thrive in an energetic environment.
You should have the following skills:
- Configuration Management
- Experience of Mobile (iOS and Android) DevOps
- Experience of Front and Back end Web Development
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Monitoring Tools – including automated test coverage, code quality checks (lint) & software metric generation.
- Strong knowledge of Linux environments and AWS
We offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pension (2% matching contribution)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye care
- Bespoke Development Programme
- and many more
So if you think you are ‘Nice’ material, get in touch.