Testing is a huge part of what we do here at MOO – it enables us to be sure we can release value to our customers frequently, without compromising their existing experience. We are looking for Senior Test Engineers to come and join our team, and help lead us on our testing journey – to ensure that we are building things in a testable way, and that we are applying the testing principles at the right level.
We need seniors with a wealth of testing experience, especially in terms of hands-on technical skills. We want people who can help us design and implement test frameworks; help our teams to know how to test their applications in the right way and ensure we are continuously improving in the testing space. We want you to share your opinions on how we are doing things – and help us get better!
As a Senior Test Engineer, you’ll be embedded into one of our multi-disciplinary product teams to define how the testing will work in that space. You’ll also be asked to advise on the company wide technical test approach, and help other teams on an ad-hoc basis.
We want Senior Test Engineers who
- Have a vision of how testing should work, and the problem solving ability to help us get there
- Prefer a post-it and a conversation over a detailed bug report
- Can implement useful test automation frameworks
- Hold our customers values at the heart of what they do
- Can write (and help others to write) high quality test code
- Want to innovate in the technical space, and tell the world about it
- Experience of implementing positive process changes in engineering teams
- Experience of mentoring not just testers, but also engineers
- Extensive experience with Java, Python or PHP
- Exceptional understanding of CI, and how best to implement tests into a build pipeline
- Understanding of how to help teams implement tests at the right level of the pyramid
- Excellent communication, especially in terms of making change across multiple teams
MOO is a multi-award-winning technology, design & print company. We’re passionate about making great design accessible to all.
We pride ourselves on providing amazing quality print products and a fantastic customer experience for everyone, everywhere.
Founded in 2006, we’ve grown a lot since then and the total team is well above 400 people in 6 locations across UK & US. Our multi-disciplinary product teams work together in our beautiful design centric offices in Farringdon, London.
Along with the encouragement to really “be yourself at work”, great roles and opportunities to grow in your specialism & career, we offer comprehensive benefits including matched pension, paid parental leave, 25 days holiday rising to 30 through tenure, private healthcare insurance, life insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and an ice cream fridge stocked with at least 4 flavours of Magnum and more cake than you’ve ever seen.
Diverse teams build better products
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will consistently lead to a better workplace for our MOOsters (employees) and a better product for our customers.
MOO does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. We are actively working to create a diverse & inclusive team.
Highly Competitive with Excellent Package (Lots of holiday, 5% pension, flexible hours, and more)