Monizo is a new mobile bank account that eliminates admin days for freelancers. We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team to build the product. This is a rare opportunity to join an early-stage FinTech startup with initial funding to build a product that will change the way freelancers work. You will also be able to join Monizo on a 3 month startup accelerator programme, MassChallenge, starting in September 2016.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead iOS developer to join our team and help us realise our product vision. You will work closely with the co-founders, in particular the product director.
- Experience building iOS apps from start to finish.
- Ability to work with REST APIs.
- Able to collaborate and work within a dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with remote teams.
- Able to work closely with the product owner, designers and customers.
- Experience with automated testing, and full continuous integration and deployment.
- Capable of leading features from definition to full implementation.
- Play a leadership role, including business strategy and building a team.
Working with us
We are based in London, generally around Old Street, and will be working from Tobacco Docks from September. We encourage regular remote working.
We practise lean and agile and an understanding of these philosophies is a must.
The co-founders, Adam Goodall and Samuel O’Connor, previously co-founded ProConfirm, a business sold to Confirmation.com in 2014.
This role will best suit a passionate and talented developer that wants to be one of the earliest members of an ambitious FinTech startup. We look forward to hearing from you.