The role is to be software test engineer for Mirriad’s video and web application platform developed in Java and C++.
The role will involve the design and implementation of automated tests and 2nd line support with a goal to provide automation of the majority of the test requirements.
The role involves working on the following tasks:
- Working with rest of development team to ensure test and deployment is successful
- Producing software test processes and plans for all aspects of the system
- Creation of test data and golden files for the image processing and workflow components
- Liaising with users
Mirriad is seeking a talented individual that can be a team player as well as being able to deep dive into problem solving and bug tracking on their own.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methods
- Has been involved in software testing for minimum of 2 years
- Has experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla or similar
- Should have knowledge of open source automation tools or commercial tools such as Squish
- Has some hands-on experience with continuous integration servers such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
- Can design and document software test plans
- Can demonstrate experience and an interest in digital media applications
- Programming skills and ability to develop and maintain automation scripts, preferably in Python
- Should have used version control systems, Git/Stash preferentially
- Experience with distributed software systems and AWS is a serious advantage
- Knowledge in SQL database queries
- Knowledge to read and understand the logs for root cause analysis
- Knowledge of API-level client/server
- Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux Environments
Mirriad’s ad platform unites the world’s greatest content with the world’s most prestigious brands.
Formed in 2008 with a mission to revolutionize advertising for the Skip Generation, Mirriad’s patented computer vision technology disrupts the video ad market. Its in-video technology allows seamless and authentic brand integration in premium content at scale. In 2013, this technology won an Academy Award.
Mirriad’s ad tech allows Brands to talk to their consumers in a contextually relevant way with in-video ad units that are measurable, scalable, and trackable.
For content owners, it offers a new revenue stream with complete editorial control.
Mirriad’s native ad units have been extensively researched by Nielsen and proven to achieve outstanding increases in awareness, brand sentiment, and intent to purchase, whilst positively impacting the viewer experience online and on TV.
Mirriad has deals with major US studios and has worked with top broadcasters in over 20 countries. Mirriad is the chosen ad solution for the leading players in the music industry whose videos account for over one billion views a month online. It has offices in London, LA, Mumbai and shortly Singapore and Sao Paulo.