A role responsible for pushing mobile technologies, working alongside our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years of object oriented software development
- Contributed to at least one published native iOS application
- Demonstrated strengths in Objective-C, Swift and the iOS SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
- Good understanding of Design patterns
Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Consuming REST services in iOS applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Storyboards / XIB
- Developing applications that support multiple versions of iOS, degrading gracefully where applicable
- Demonstrated strict adherence to the Apple App Review Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Working with Agile methodologies including Scrum and KanBan
- Secure coding practices
- Using version control systems within teams (such as GIT, SVN)
- Creating multilingual applications
- Working with multi-target Xcode projects
- Producing universal binary applications (iPhone + iPad compatible)
- Porting code from Objective-C to Swift; modernising and refactoring code
- Experience in RxSwift would be a great asset
- Application deeplinking
- Working with Cocoapods