About Level Up Media
Level Up Media is a rapidly growing technology company, serving the video gaming and eSports community. We are constantly breaking boundaries in video streaming and content monetization technologies, while helping create the next generation of video gaming stars.
You have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, in an exciting ecosystem of famous brands and content creators with millions of fans. Our international team offers you a great working culture, in an environment that supports your career growth with flexibility and autonomy.
Level Up Media also operate several dedicated websites for gaming fans including DingIt.tv, GoGamer.tv and TheGamer.tv. Our goal is to create and support the next generation of video gaming stars, by helping them reach hundreds of millions of fans through our platform.
We are looking for a dedicated teammate who wants to make a big impact at a growing startup while also developing their own skill set. You will take full ownership of existing high scale B2C gaming websites such as dingit.tv, as well as contributing to the development of new products. The position is based in our London office at WeWork Spitalfields, and reports directly to the Product Director.
- Manage product backlog: Document, analyze, trace and prioritize business needs and high level requirements submitted by Product Management, partners and customers
- Translate business needs and high level requirements into detailed epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Attend and lead key meetings during the sprint cycle, such as daily standups, backlog refinements, estimation sessions, retrospectives and demos
- Stay aware of progress and impediments during sprints
- Work closely with UX&D and R&D teams to design functional solutions to match requirements
- Actively suggest solutions to address unforeseen requirements
- Take over creation and maintenance of functional specifications, user flows and interfaces documentation
- Obtain solution validation by carrying out functional reviews with Product Management and other internal stakeholders
- Test the product in order to ensure that product releases meet a high standard of quality, and perform functional sign off
- Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems
- Carry out the functional walk-throughs of the product with Product Management and other internal users
- Provide regular reports to management and other team members on status and activities
- Interface and communicate with Product Management and R&D
- Experience in agile product development: scrum or kanban
- Experience in product definition analysis or strong functional awareness
- Strong grasp of the product development process and techniques for communicating requirements, such as through user stories, wireframes and specification documents
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to facilitate problem solving
- Understanding of lean principles such as the build-measure-learn cycle
- Familiarity with common tools such as Trello and JIRA
- An eye for UI and UX design
- Experience in coding/software development
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the gaming/eSports sector
- Experience working with online video and video advertising
- Knowledge of display advertising and mobile apps
- Ability to write in Gherkin syntax
- Experience in working on high availability products at scale
- Experience in project management methodologies
- Experience in multi-variant or A/B testing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.