KOMPAS is a personalised city discovery app which takes care of all the tedious planning for you using machine learning algorithms and AI. Our goal is to share the best, new and hidden spots in the city at the ease of your fingertips. Currently we have our first version of the app out on iOS with Android on it’s way.
What you’ll do
You’ll be working on the iOS app doing a number of tasks such as debugging, testing, optimising already built features as well as implementing new features! You will need to be a competent developer who can write code without the need for constant supervision.
- Familiar with React.js and a good knowledge of React Native
- Objective-C/Swift or Java experience is a big plus but not required
- An understanding of Node.js and Express MVC applications
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & JSX
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Experience with Stress testing and Performance best practices
- Experience with Git source version control
- Knowledge of AWS, Jasmine, NoSQL/SQL are a plus
- Able to use Slack, Trello, GMail & Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude towards Startup culture
- Driven to make the best personalised discovery app out there!
- Able to pass a standard screening process to determine competence