IB Boost is a niche consultancy and software development house based in London (with additional offices in Auckland and Singapore). There are two arms to what we do – consultancy work and internal product development – and we look for flexible, enthusiastic individuals who adapt well to new environments and enjoy the ad hoc (and often chaotic!) nature of a small start-up. We want you to bring fresh ideas and new experiences to the team and you must be willing to get elbows-deep in the strategy and implementation, and be willing to do what it takes to deliver for our clients.
As our Front End Web Developer you may find yourself:
- Developing customer-facing portals for our bespoke in-house products
- Improving and extending our existing solutions
- Developing automated tests for verification of functionality
- Collaborating with other internal development teams
- Helping us launch and maintain our SaaS offerings
As is the case with consultancies, client and internal needs change regularly, so be ready to get involved in a wide variety of
You will be most suited to these roles if you have:
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment
- Extensive experience with Java
- Familiarity with common JS frameworks (jQuery, AngularJS, EmberJS etc)
- HTML and Responsive CSS
- Understanding of source control systems (GitHub / SVN)
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter (or similar) web testing frameworks
- An interest in DevOps and cloud services
Here at IB Boost we strive to create innovative software that makes our client’s lives easier, and we pride ourselves on adopting the latest and greatest technologies. You’ll get to work with amazing people who are passionate about technology, you’ll learn lots, and you’ll have a good laugh in the process. You’ll also get unlimited caffeinated drinks, an office in the shadows of Canary Wharf, and frequent table tennis matches. That helps, right?
For us, hiring is not a box-ticking exercise – we put a lot of effort into finding people with the right drive, ambition and attitude. We are hiring directly so send us your CV & cover letter explaining what you can bring to IB Boost. We’d love to see examples of your work, or hear about your geeky hobbies. Personality & curiosity go a long way so tell us what makes you different from your average applicant.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.