Hotels.com is a website. And an App. And a call centre. But mostly, it’s a company full of people.
And it’s our people who make Hotels.com better than any other website, app, call centre or company not named Hotels.com.
We are enterprising, intelligent and supportive. We work in an environment that encourages innovation, creativity and diversity; in the Hotels.com Technology Group we may speak DIFFERENT LANGUAGES but we all speak the SAME CODE.
And when somebody says it can’t be done we don’t hear it. Every day we work to provide an unsurpassed booking experience.
At Hotels.com not only do we LOVE TRAVEL, we LOVE TECHNOLOGY!
- Manage strategic change initiatives, from inception to delivery, tracking and reporting on progress
- Work with project sponsor to develop effective plans to sustain the change
- Support teams(e.g. coaching/training/documentation) to optimize operations to meet defined success criteria for change
- Develop communication plans to improve transparency and radiate information
- Facilitate work sessions with delivery teams and stakeholders to get a shared understanding of issues, solutions and plan.
- Conduct trend analysis on metrics to support continuous improvement of initiatives
- Collaborate with Scrum masters to establish a culture of continuous improvement and sharing of best practices across Pillars
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience of managing delivery and transformational change projects.
- Embraces a servant leadership mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Outgoing and committed team player, able to contribute to team success.
Knowledge and experience in:
- Experience of Agile & Lean practices and a drive to innovate around our Operations
- Documentation and Workflow tools e.g. Confluence, Jira.
- Delivering projects in an agile environment.
- A Computer Science degree, equivalent qualification.
Why build your career at Hotels.com?
- You’ll get to work with some spectacular people both from the technology team and wider business
- We work hard to create a supportive, collaborative, and fulfilling place where you can progress your career
- We have many of the best bits of a start-up but with the resources of the world’s biggest travel company, Expedia, Inc. (over £28Billion in Gross Bookings in 2014!)
- We love open source and actively participate in the open source community
- We win prizes (Netflix Cloud Prize for one)
- We want everyone on our team to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in a lovely, comfortable office in vibrant, central part of London
The world’s leading hotel booking site offering the widest selections of lodging and accommodations from traditional hotels to vacation rentals at more than 70,000 properties worldwide. Hotels.com offers reservation services through its own websites (including hotels.com and others), its interactive affiliate network, and its toll-free call centers (1-800-2-HOTELS).