Hanhaa is a mobile service company focused on internet of things (IOT) and machine to machine applications.
Hanhaa is lead by Azhar Hussain who has over 16 years experience as an entrepreneur. He is supported by a diverse and experienced team of 7 (devices manager, development engineers, program manager, marketing and finance).
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a young, diverse and dynamic team! Given the current size of our company, the person joining us will have impact on our future development and thrive in the supportive and engaging environment.
We are based in central London and are really looking forward to growing our great team!
The candidates must have:
- Practical or/and theoretical knowledge about ARM cortex M0 + Architecture
- Ability to work with KEIL uVison for ARM
- Experience in programming of STM32L0 Microcontroller
- Experience in programming of Low power modes
- Experience in programming of Low power hardware
- Experience using DMA
- Excellent Embedded Software Engineering skills, with significant experience in C,C++.
- In addition, the following would be considered as an asset:
- A science/engineering degree (electronics-engineering, software-engineering, physics, maths)
- A desire to research and solve problems.
- 2 or more years of real-world experience.