Solve our users’ technical problems and help us build products people want.
We pride ourselves on giving all our users first-rate support. Our powerful, well-documented API is the core of our product, and we are looking for someone versatile, capable and enthusiastic to join our support team to go the extra mile for developers building integrations with GoCardless.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic problem-solver to lead our Developer Support team, to help us develop and improve our support tools and processes, and to empower the Operations team as a whole.
As our Developer Support Lead, you will delve into the product on a technical level and assist developers with their GoCardless integrations. We’ve recently rebuilt our API from the ground up based on everything we’ve learned over the past few years, and you’ll be responsible for understanding every detail of how it works. You’ll also get the chance to work with other technical Operations processes such as risk detection and our integrations with banking systems.
Every day you will be:
- Working as part of a close-knit team to provide legendary support.
- Acting as the second line for technical enquiries across multiple channels.
- Leading and mentoring a focussed Developer Support team.
- Monitoring, reporting on, and improving processes.
- Working with the engineering team to ensure that our products meet the highest standards.
- Writing and maintaining documentation and training materials.
Who we’re looking for
- You love solving complex technical problems.
- You have heaps of initiative, enthusiasm, and patience.
- You have experience supporting an API or technical product.
- You’re a leader and a teacher.
- You’re comfortable with code, scripting, or SQL.
- You have a flawless command of English.
You will work with a friendly, enthusiastic team and have opportunities to learn from your colleagues in the Operations and Engineering teams. Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.