GFT specialises in designing and implementing IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. Combining technological expertise and seamless project management with a deep understanding of the industry, GFT is the perfect strategic partner for many well-known companies in all corners of the globe.
With the existing Credit Risk environment, a netting engine is used to map source trade information with reference data information to create output feeds containing all the trade and reference data information needed by risk exposure calculation engines and other downstream systems.
The Python Developer will be working on a Front Office Credit Risk Platform where they will provide experienced personnel to create the ETL layer needed to meet the requirements for our client. The services shall include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Creating technical designs for each of the functional and non-functional requirements outlined in the FRD and documenting these appropriately
- Developing the technical solution with appropriate controls in place to control the quality of code being developed e.g. code review, unit testing
- Providing support of the developed solution during testing phases
- Ensure developed solution meets productionisation requirements
- Support of developed solution once in production and handover of developed application to our client’s internal teams.
Drawing on your proven experience you will thrive in our fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Naturally, great communication skills, and inspirational and consultative approach and the drive to deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
The GFT Group is represented in twelve countries – and our customers are based in over 30 different countries. With a global team spanning 4,000 employees at our disposal, we’re ready to act whenever and wherever our customers need us. Our interlinked development teams are able to tackle complex projects and respond to individual needs – rapidly, economically and to the utmost standards.