Future Platforms, a London based independent award winning digital agency, is currently looking for Junior iOS Developer to enrich their skills via and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
We are delighted to announce the opportunity for someone who is passionate about software development on digital platforms and mobile technology to join our team.
You will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs.
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
We’ll want to hear all about what issues you’ve faced in the apps you’ve built, and how you learnt from them.
- Using an Agile workflow in order to complete
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Following company user guides and documentation and updating as necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with iOS and technology
- Knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and Xcode
- A good understanding of software tools
- Basic shell experience is a plus
- Familiarity with:
– Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
– Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Quarterly bonus scheme (based on company performance)
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Friendly open working environment
- Free breakfast
- Central London location
- Great clients