We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst/Solution Architect with strong technical skills to join our team. As well as helping to analyse and document customer requirements, you will define the technical solution and work with developers to see it through implementation and launch.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a variety of projects, including enterprise web and mobile solutions involving large backends with multiple integrations. You will have an excellent ability to liaise between clients (both technical and marketing) and in-house development teams.
- Working with our customers to understand their business and specific requirements
- Identifying business and technical constraints
- Definition of the overall architecture and technical solution
- Creation of appropriate documentation for the project that is agreed with the client and can be implemented by the development team.
- Working with the development team, answering questions and providing input to the development process
- Ensuring that the solution implemented meets the customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to work with in-house development teams
- Strong Business Analysis background in enterprise web and mobile app solutions, ideally with experience in e-commerce
- Excellent technical knowledge including a proven ability to define solutions and work with development teams to implement them
- Previous development experience
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them
- Enthusiasm for technology and a working knowledge of the latest developments in software engineering
What we offer
- Friendly open working environment
- Central London location
- Training budget
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great clients
We’re looking for passionate individuals who are eager to learn, aren’t afraid to speak up, and are willing to offer constructive feedback or suggestions for improvements to any part of our process.