At Future Platforms, we’re currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a Senior Back-end Developer (C#/ .NET) to enrich their skills via and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
We are delighted to announce the opportunity for someone who is passionate about software development on digital platforms and mobile technology to join our team.
You will take responsibility for anything from modules of code on larger projects, through to entire projects; promote the use of clean, scalable code throughout the company; analyse complicated issues in existing code, and help resolve them and at least but not last contribute to improving our development process and culture.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other developers and project managers.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an engineering role
- An in-depth knowledge of the C# language, .NET SDK and commonly used third-party libraries
- Demonstrable experience in building high-volume, scalable, multi-tiered systems
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability and desire to write develop and implement automated test cases and test suites
- Exposure to mobile technologies (native and hybrid), platforms, and tools
- Knowledge of Azure and SignalR would be advantageous
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be a bonus
- Ability or prior experience working on other Microsoft technologies such as Windows Phone, desktop and tablet would be useful