Who we are:
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Digital Marketing is one of the largest teams at Farfetch consisting of 50+ people split across 5 main teams; Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science. Made up of experts in the field from a variety of different industries, they are responsible for working across all of our global markets. They make sure our presence remains high and mighty with new and existing customers, setting us apart from our competitors and ensuring we are always one step ahead of the curve.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
Due to the rampant growth of our team we are looking to recruit for the 1st time a Web Insight Analyst. You will analyse website performance, customer shopping behaviour, and digital marketing campaigns. This position requires a highly numerate person who is excited to work with big data, interpreting the numbers and translating them into actionable items.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will work within the analytics team in our London office and work closely with the digital marketing team and analytics team in our Porto office. You will plan and execute analysis and develop recommendations for product and marketing strategies based on commercial objectives.
What You’ll do:
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible understanding for product owners and business managers to use for actionable strategies.
- Work with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics Premium and others as necessary.
- Becoming a proficient user of Apache Spark as we move to using it for analysing clickstream.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards.
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools.
- Support the Head of CRM and Customer Insights and the wider digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting.
- Key projects likely to include: working alongside data scientists to develop a model for conversion rate prediction, page optimisation and funnel analysis.
- Providing insight into our website performance (Pageviews, conversions, bounce rates, etc) including customer shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends.
Who You Are:
- Must have excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must have advanced expertise using Excel and SQL.
- Experience with Tableau and Spark would be a plus.
- University degree must include a strong focus on statistics and/or data mining, the successful candidate will likely have an advanced degree in this area.
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites.
- A strong working understanding of Google Analytics.
- A working knowledge of BI, data warehousing etc.
- Previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different .marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment is a bonus.
This candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and will be responsible for both strategy as well as execution. This role is ideal for anyone who is highly self-motivated and passionate about data analysis, insights and customer behaviour.